Skip to content
There are many advantages of becoming a member of our club, including:
- An excellent 18 hole course, that is maintained in fantastic condition year-round, and is a good test for all standards of golfer.
- A course that has guaranteed water supply with a bore hole, reservoir and water harvesting capability.
- No tee time booking required except for Sunday and Tuesday (ladies) mornings.
- Main greens used all year round.
- A friendly membership that welcomes new members.
- Competitions running almost every weekend from March to September, with regular midweek competitions.
- A courtesy reciprocal agreement with Knebworth, and reduced rates at other local courses.
- A Club with an active social calendar, where friends and family are welcome.
- A Club that is run by the members for the members, and which wants to continuously improve the course, the practice facilities and the clubhouse facilities by using money that is available to the Club through sound financial management.
- A friendly staff team that is happy to help.
- An excellent Club Professional who is a core county junior coach.
- A swing studio so lessons are available year round and in the evenings.
- CONGU handicap when submitting 3 qualifying cards.
- National Golf Passport Card, offering reduced cost green fees at clubs all around the country.